top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Public·77 members

Is it possible to dispute inaccuracies on my credit reports without paying any fees?

I am actively engaged in rectifying past inquiries, charged-off collections, and any adverse marks that could potentially lower my score, because of embarking on the quest for a new home.

I've found a few inaccuracies in my Experian reports, some of which look like specific errors. I found information on the Internet that you can dispute all these errors for free, and even filled out a form. But nothing happens.

So, I am curious to learn from others who have undergone the process of disputing items on their credit reports. Would anyone be willing to share their experiences or insights? Alternatively, is it advisable to seek the assistance of a legal professional? I recently discovered a company that offers credit report dispute services without charging any fees.

For those interested, you can explore their services at

I invite members of the forum to contribute their knowledge, aiding each other in navigating this process efficiently. Thank you!


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page